Sunday, March 16, 2008

Natural tennis player


In my high school days, I used to watch a lot of tennis. I first thought Borris becker was great. I used to imagine Becker & Graf were siblings, I also made my mother believe this. Those days I used to think that, "I will be a *great* tennis player someday". And it seems now, that "someday" can be in my next birth.

Anyway, today I was requested by my friend Shin-san to join him for a session of Tennis. I accepted it, though I was not feeling well. And I had no expectation apart from picking up a few Japanese words from Shin et al.

To my surprise when I was there with them. According to Shin and others, it seems that I played "really well" for a beginner. Shin told me that my back-hand strokes, and approach was good.

I remembered, once I told Yuki-san, that "I am a natural tennis player", and I was not sure if she believed it. But today I myself could not believe I am one.

No comments:

Post a Comment